Documentation on our approach on on demand requests
- Custom Managed Instances
- Training services
- Consultancy on open source infrastructure
- Request an instance
- Single Sign On
- Time needed for a new deployment
Custom Managed Instances
We provide various open-source software instances (full list here: https://cloud68.co/instances) and we offer our services through two main packages which are:
1. Starter (ideal for freelancers, with normal support and weekly backups)
2. Medium+ (ideal for SMEs, with higher storage space, high-priority support, and daily backups)
From time to time we receive requests for the instances to be set up with custom specs (eg. custom storage, hourly backups, platform customizations, etc.) or with very specific platform requests, and as long as these open-source platforms are licensed under a permissive license, we always try to accommodate these requests.
How to request an on-demand Instance with custom specs?
- visit https://cloud68.co/get-your-instances/on-demand-services and fill in the details in the form;
- once we receive the form our team will contact you. Usually, we might ask some additional questions if some details are not clear or we will send you a financial offer;
- if you approve the offer by clicking on the 'Approve' button (see screenshot below) our billing system will automatically generate an invoice for you, and we will proceed with the deployment;
- in parallel with the deployment, you will be asked to proceed with the payment (here are more details about it https://docs.cloud68.co/books/faqs-billing);
- you are ready to use the instance, and we thank you for choosing reliable open-source digital infrastructure.
Do you approve all requests for custom instances?
We are focused on providing our services only for open-source licensed platforms. We also do not guarantee that will accept all requests at the moment. We don't have the knowledge on hosting all the open source licensed platforms out there, and we prioritize platforms that we have strong knowledge from our usage on a daily basis following the principle of dogfooding.
Small and medium organizations are always in need of training services, especially when it comes to the migration of their infrastructure. That is why we have decided to offer our know-how and facilitation skills in open source digital infrastructure through on demand custom training services.
How to apply
Please fill in the following form in the link below and our team members will reach out to you: https://cloud68.co/get-your-instances/on-demand-services .
Can I get training about any platform?
We only provide training services for one or more platforms presented here https://cloud68.co/instances.html.
We offer training session only by video call(s), not in-person.
Fees and availability.
Our working hour fees start from 75Eur/hour for office hours and days, from Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 17.00 CET/CEST. The date(s) and time(s) of the training will be planned at least 15 business days ahead.
Consultancy on open source infrastructure
Our official price for services related to open source infrastructure and consulting is: 75Eur/hour.
Types of on-demand services offered
Here is a list of on demand services we offer:
- migration from another managed hosting and infrastructure provider to Cloud68.co;
- consultancy call(s) with advice on choosing the open source platform(s) that fit your needs for digital infrastructure;
- custom deployments - not all requests are accepted depending on your case.
I am interested and want to receive consultancy services
Interested in our services? Please fill in this form and our team members will follow up on your request(s): https://cloud68.co/get-your-instances/on-demand-services. We will evaluate your request asap and will let you know if your request is part of our expertise or not.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Request an instance
If you are interested in an instance that is not listed in our website (full list here: https://cloud68.co/instances) please fill in the form in the link below and our team members will contact you.
Request an instance form
Single Sign On
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication scheme that allows a user to log in with a single ID and password to any of several related, yet independent, software systems. True single sign-on allows the user to log in once and access services without re-entering authentication factors.
In some cases, we offer SSO for organizations. Get in touch with our team to discuss more about it.
Time needed for a new deployment
To proceed with the deployment of your on-demand instance, make sure that you have filled in the required information located on the 'on demand requests' located to this page.
Once we receive your request, we will inform you if we can support and deploy the requested open source software. It usually takes us one business day to get back to you.
If our team decides that we can support the requested software, we will deploy it within two (2) business days.
Our support team will deploy the software package on our infrastructure using the appropriate commands and server configurations. As a next step, we will provide you with access to the instance and will share any necessary documentation to help you get started with your software.
That's it! If you have any questions or concerns about the deployment process, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We are always here to help.